Lake Retreat at the Colony
14 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Stands of birches and pines dapple sunshine onto this lodge-inspired, fresh-faced villa in a private Park City community. It takes its architectural cues from mountain cabins—wood panels, stone walls—and its design elements from summer homes—white sofas, flag pillows. A 3-minute walk and you’re boarding the Quicksilver gondola at Canyons Ski Resort.
Savor the fresh mountain air in sunshine or snow from outdoor living areas with a barbecue, firepit, and private hot tub, all of which feel like they’re nestled into the forest. If you’ve already had enough outdoor adventure for the day, leave gear in the ski lockers and settle in by the gas fireplace.
Exposed wood beams support the vaulted ceiling that soars over the living room, and sunlight spills through to the adjacent dining area with slipcovered seating for 8. For a morning coffee or après-ski snack, perch at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen. If your group needs flexibility, one of the bedrooms has its own kitchenette, too.
The villa is tucked into The Colony, a wilderness of conifers and creeks surrounded by mountains that’s also one of Park City’s most exclusive neighborhoods. A stay here means you’re a 3-minute walk from the closest gondola and an 8-mile drive from shopping, dining, and entertainment in downtown Park City. For summer visitors, there are 2 golf courses within a 7-mile drive—and you might spot the local elk herd on the way.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Fireplace, Kitchenette, Air conditioning, Balcony
- Staff Room: Twin size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Media Room: 3 Queen size bunk beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Gas fireplace
- Smart TV
- Sonos sound system
- Office space
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Ski lockers
- Fire pit
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4.7 miles to Canyons Golf Course
- 6.7 miles to Park City Golf Course
- 8.0 miles to Historic Main Street
- 8.1 miles to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 8.8 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 33 miles to Salt Lake City
- 3 minute walk to the Quicksilver Gondola at Canyons Ski Resort
- 5.1 miles to Canyons Ski Resort base
- 7.6 miles to Park City Resort base
- 9.4 miles to Deer Valley Resort base
- 35 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
Park City, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
44 min drive
12 min drive
Silver Star ski lift
16 min drive
Town Lift Plaza
17 min drive
Deer Valley Resort
21 min drive
Points of Interest
Park Silly Sunday Market
18 min drive
20 min drive
Salt Lake City
44 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.