The Oke Beach House
8 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Overlooking the striking blue waters of Hauai Bay, this home offers grand, modern spaces, privacy and restrained, tasteful decor. Start the day on the shaded back terrace, with long tables providing an ideal breakfast spot in the shadow of swaying trees. The home features an extensive bar seating area and plush living room, with a quiet beach, scenic walking trail and historic Russel town nearby.
Oke Beach House is a shining example of considered, sophisticated design, with the home’s flat roof, straight lines and panoramic position announcing it as one of the finest options in the Bay of Islands. Drink in views of verdant islands and passing sailboats in the distance, with the home’s large central area being a natural congregation spot for large groups. Softly furnished bedrooms and refreshing, walk-in showers are ideal after an active day around the locality, while the home’s barbecue can quickly serve up fresh seafood and hearty vegetables for a terrace feast.
Located in one of the North Island’s most picturesque areas, the home is just steps from the sandy beaches and tranquil water of both Hauai Bay and Oke Bay. The nearby Cape Brett Walkway is a fine option for an energizing hike, and offering clear views of the rugged forests and geography of the bay area. A short drive past local bays and over rolling hills will bring guests to the quaint village of Russell, complete with historic settlements, island cruises through the bay, and a nearby range of top-tier dining options.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, View of Kaingahoa Bay
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Lounge area, Direct access to balcony, View of Kaingahoa Bay
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Direct access to balcony, View of Oke Bay
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5 - Bunk Room 1: 2 twin size bunk beds, 1 double size bunk bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with Bunk Room 2, Stand-alone shower, Bathtub, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 6 - Bunk Room 2: 2 twin size bunk beds, 1 double size bunk bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with Bunk Room 1, Stand-alone shower, Bathtub, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite television
- Smart TV
- Sonos sound system
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of Kaingahoa Bay
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor fireplace
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities & excursions
- Chef services
- Spa services
Points of Interest:
- 7 minute walk to Cape Brett Walkway
- 3 minute drive to Urupukapuka Island
- 31 km to the town of Russell
- 5 minute walk to Hauai Bay
- 8 minute walk to Oke Bay
- 74 km to Bay of Islands Airport (KKE)
- 258 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 5 more
Rawhiti, New Zealand
Bay of Islands Airport (KKE)
84 min drive
Auckland International Airport
226 min drive
0 min drive
Points of Interest
2 min drive
Cape Brett Walkways
36 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.