Grand View Hideout
14 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Capture the entire length of the Teton Mountain Range while you warm-up by the fire at this snowy ski lodge in Jackson. Throw another log on the fire before you sit for a meal in the scenic dining area next to the farmhouse kitchen. After you’ve eaten, head out to Jackson and try some of the local craft brews at Roadhouse Taproom or have an old-school cocktail at The Rose.
Let scenic mountain views inspire you to start your day while sipping Espresso in the master’s cozy lounge. When everyone is up, prepare a hearty breakfast and enjoy it at the kitchen’s bar. If you’re not quite ready to hit the slopes, curl up on the plush living room sofa and stream a few episodes of your new favorite series on Smart TV. Then, make your way to Jackson Hole Ski Resort.
After a day on the mountain, Grand View’s hot tub and sauna are always a warm welcome home. If you’ve still got some energy to burn, swim a few laps in the indoor pool. In the warmer months, fire up the grill for a backyard barbecue and dine alfresco. On extra-special occasions, bring in a private chef to create an unforgettable meal.
On your way to the ski resort, stop in Jackson Village to check out all the latest ski and snowboard gear in the boutique shops downtown. In the summer, Teton and Jackson both have beautifully scenic golf courses with challenging fairways that wind through the rugged landscape of Wyoming. And, if you’re heading to Yellowstone, make sure to pack your hiking boots or mountain bikes.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fans, Television, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Ceiling fans, Television
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk Room: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fans, Direct access to terrace
- Loft: 2 Twin size beds, Access to hallway powder room, Television, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Indoor lap pool - Heating included
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wine fridge
- Espresso machine
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Cable television
- Streaming television
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Ski delivery
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 5.0 miles to Town of Jackson
- 9.2 miles to Teton Village
- 9.9 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 85 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 9.3 miles to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 14 miles to Jackson Hole Airport
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
25 min drive
Points of Interest
13 min drive
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
18 min drive
18 min drive
Grand Teton National Park
20 min drive
Yellowstone National Park
120 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.