10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Sunlight sparkles on fresh powder on Mont Blanc and a shared swimming pool at this newly built, traditionally inspired chalet. While its pine paneling is a cozily classic Alpine touch, its sun-drenched black and white rooms have a sleek, modern look. Find the hot tub, sauna and more in the exclusive Les Rives d’Argentière community steps away, and central Chamonix less than 10 kilometers away.
On sunny afternoons, leave gear in the private ski storage room and take a seat on the terrace to sip a glass of wine or heat up the barbecue for dinner as the shadows of the French Alps lengthen. If you’ve challenged yourself on the slopes, soothe tired muscles in the shared hammam, or challenge friends and family on the shared ping-pong and foosball tables.
Gather the whole group on 3 sofas pulled around a wood-burning fireplace and seat 12 at the glass-topped dining table. The fully equipped kitchen is just as inviting, with floor-to-ceiling windows spilling light over a breakfast bar and family room. Details like wood paneling and exposed beams lend a snug ambience in the 5 bedrooms.
A stay at this vacation rental puts you less than 2 kilometers from the nearest ski slope and within easy reach of other runs in the standout Chamonix-Mont-Blanc area, which hosted the first Winter Olympics. Summer visitors can hike along some of the same slopes to scenic spots like the Argentière glacier viewpoint.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Safe, Shared terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television, Shared terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower,
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Shared terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Wood fireplace
- Satellite television
- Ski storage
- Boot warmers
- Central Heating
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping - 2hrs per day
- Concierge service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Hot tub
- Ping Pong table
- Foosball table
- Cinema room
Points of Interest
- 5.8 km to Point de vue Glacier d'Argentière
- 6.3 km to Aigulle Verte
- 9.6 km to Chamonix village
- 8.7 km to Compagnie du Mont Blanc
- 15 km to Mer de GLACE
- 1.7 km to Les Gands Montets
- 5.4 km to Balme Vallorcine ski slope
- 16 km to Brévent-Flégère ski slope
- 17 km to Les Houches ski slope
- 106 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
78 min drive
Aiguille des Grands Montets
28 min drive
Le Brévent - La Flégère (Chamonix-Mont Blanc)
49 min drive
Points of Interest
15 min drive
Aiguille du Midi
17 min drive
point de vue Glacier d'Argentière
26 min drive
28 min drive
Mer de Glace
54 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.