8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Be one with nature at this Balinese-style, open-air villa overlooking the Byron Bay Hinterland in Possum Creek, Australia. Feel the warm sun and late-afternoon breeze while you catch up on some reading beneath the shaded gazebo. Hop into the saltwater swimming for a quick refresh before dinner. Then, head to Three Blue Ducks, an award-winning restaurant that highlights local produce.
Nearly every inch of Bodhi Nature’s perimeter is covered with floor-to-ceiling windows and doors. When open, the warm-wooded interior feels more like a gazebo than a house, which is perfect in Australia. Pamper yourself with spa-like fixtures in the ensuites. Stay connected with Smart TV and Wi-Fi. And, let the fully equipped kitchen and backyard barbecue inspire your culinary creativity.
Start your morning with a stroll around the property, espresso in-hand. Enjoy the fragrant sub-tropical garden. Then, walk down to the creek, where a rock pool forms the perfect seat beneath a gentle waterfall. In the afternoon, pick sun lounger and work on that golden vacation tan. When it cools off at night, settle into the living room and set the mood with a fire.
If you’re looking adventure, Byron Bay has lots of watersport options on the beach, which is about 20 minutes from home. Kite surfing and kayaking are local favorites, and tours and lessons are readily available. Rather keep dry? Put on your hiking boots and hit the trails on Tyagarah Nature Reserve. And, if you’re looking for city life, the Gold Coast’s downtown core is about an hour away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Desk, Garden view, Direct access to patio
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 1, Stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Desk, Air conditioning, Direct access to patio
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Desk, Private terrace
- Guest House: Double size sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Smart TV
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of Byron Bay Hinterland
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Gas barbecue
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personal welcome on arrival
- Gourmet welcome basket
- Housekeeping on departure
- On-call concierge
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Butler service
- Daily housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 19 km to Byron Bay downtown
- 22 km to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 21 km to Tyagarah Nature Reserve
- 26 km to Teven Valley Golf Course
- 97 km to downtown Gold Coast
- 17 km to Belongil Beach
- 18 km to Byron Main Beach
- 19 km to Tallow Beach
- 22 km to Wategos Beach
- 31 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
- 71 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Possum Creek, Australia
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
26 min drive
Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
49 min drive
20 min drive
21 min drive
23 min drive
27 min drive
Teven Valley Golf Course
24 min drive
Points of Interest
Tyagarah Nature Reserve
21 min drive
Byron Bay downtown
23 min drive
Cape Byron Lighthouse
29 min drive
74 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.