8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Have an adventure at this sporty, modern home located in the rain forest, just 5 minutes from Byron Bay. Get competitive on the tennis court, rugby field, or pool table. Swim a few laps while the kids bounce on the trampoline. Later, rejuvenate in the hot tub while you enjoy the sunset over the ridge. Then, grab tropical cocktails at a beachfront bar on Main Beach in Byron Bay.
Set on 100 acres of rolling hillside and rain forest, this villa offers a true escape for those who wish to embrace Australia’s wild side. Sleek architecture is the perfect contrast to the rugged estate. However, the interior decor pays homage with rustic features like stone, wood, and cork accent walls. The kitchen uses white marble to create a clean, bright space that is sure to inspire your inner chef. After dinner, curl up by the fireplace or stretch out in the media room and watch a movie with the family.
Start your morning bright and early on Byron Bay’s Main Beach. If you can manage the early hike, the sunrise from Byron Bay Lighthouse is well-worth the 45-minute trek. On your way back to the beach, stop by Fisherman’s Lookout and watch the surfers catch some morning waves. If you’re feeling inspired, Main Beach is a great place to take your first surfing lesson. Later, check out the pubs, nightclubs, and breweries on Jonson St.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed (can be split into 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Safe, Desk, Garden view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be split into 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Safe, Desk, Garden view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be split into 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Safe, Desk, Garden view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be split into 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Safe, Desk, Garden view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Central air conditioning
- Gas fireplace
- Smart TV
- Sound system
- Media room
- Pool table
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Outdoor furniture
- Lounging areas
- Tennis court
- Rugby field
- Petanque court
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 8 spaces
- Gated property
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personal welcome on arrival
- Gourmet welcome basket
- On-call concierge
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Butler service
- Daily housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to downtown Byron Bay
- 7.3 km to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 14 km to Broken Head Nature Reserve
- 34 km to Teven Valley Golf Course
- 38 km to downtown Ballina
- 96 km to downtown Gold Coast
- 8 minute drive to Byron Main Beach
- 8 minute drive to Belongil Beach
- 13 km to Broken Head Beach
- 38 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
- 70 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
+ 19 more
En suite bathroom
Skinners Shoot, Australia
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
33 min drive
Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
51 min drive
8 min drive
8 min drive
Broken Head Beach
19 min drive
Teven Valley Golf Course
31 min drive
Points of Interest
Byron Bay downtown
3 min drive
Cape Byron Lighthouse
14 min drive
Broken Head Nature Reserve
24 min drive
32 min drive
75 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.