6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
There’s a certain style of rugged-luxury that exists in the Napa Valley, and this breezy wine country-home captures it perfectly. Spend your nights under the stars, tasting all the local vineyards best creations while the fire warms you. Use the trendy kitchen to craft locally-inspired meals. But First, head 4-minutes into Saint Helena to pick up some fresh produce from the farmer’s market.
A-list interior decorator, Jay Jeffers, crafts a unique mixture of contemporary furnishings, antiques, and bold patterns, accents walls, and works of art in Casa Pelota. Sure to spark conversation, your dinner parties and social occasions will easily benefit from the vibrant decor. Especially when the terrace doors are slid open and the hosting space doubles.
Feeling active? Swim a few laps in the pool or challenge a friend to a match on the bocce court. After, celebrate your victory by recharging your batteries in the soothing hot tub. Depending on your vibe, Casa Pelota’s formal and alfresco dining tables are perfect on nights in; both have seating for 6. After dinner, turn up the sound system, get a fire going, and try a few more local wines.
First thing’s first, get out and find your new favorite vineyard. Napa Bike Tours and the Napa Wine Train are great ways to see a wide selection of wineries, and they don’t require a car. Then, dine at one of the many excellent restaurants in the area. After dinner, catch a flick at Cameo Cinema, which has been open since 1913.
Note: This listing takes 30-day rentals only.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite with stand-alone steam rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite with stand-alone rain shower, Dual-vanity
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Sonos sound system
- Gas fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Swimming pool - heating at an additional cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Bocce Ball court
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Town of Saint Helena
- 19 miles to Downtown Napa
- 20 miles to Santa Rosa
- 21 miles to Oxbow Public Market
- 31 miles to Sonoma Square
- 43 miles to Bodega Bay
- 55 miles to Goat Rock State Beach - Sonoma Coast State Park
- 25 miles to Napa County Airport (APC)
- 28 miles to Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- 76 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
St. Helena, CA
Napa County Airport
34 min drive
Sonoma County Airport
43 min drive
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
90 min drive
76 min drive
Goat Rock State Beach - Sonoma Coast State Park
85 min drive
Points of Interest
3 min drive
28 min drive
Oxbow Public Market
30 min drive
44 min drive
45 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.