10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Belle Epoque on the outside, boldly eclectic on the inside, this Antibes villa is one of a kind. The architecture is classic French Riviera, anchored by a clock tower; the look, sleek and well traveled. While it’s tucked into a landscaped garden for privacy, it’s less than a 10-minute walk from the famed Plage de la Garoupe, the white-sand beach that’s been a celeb favorite since the ’20s.
Start the day with coffee on the balcony, then shift to a lounger on the sun-splashed pool terrace or the built-in sectional in the art-filled pool house. Pine-grove shade and a water feature make the alfresco dining area cool and tranquil, and a rooftop terrace is perfect for taking in the views along with pre-dinner drinks.
While the villa’s red-tiled roof, blue-shuttered windows, and Italian-style clock tower have been lovingly preserved, its rooms have been given a modern makeover. A leather sectional curves around the coffee table in the living room, and wheeled Lucite chairs surround the dining table. The fully equipped kitchen has a breakfast bar, and the bedrooms have playful details ranging from brightly patterned area rugs to colorful tile.
Put on your swimsuit and sandals for the 7-minute walk to Plage de la Garoupe, one of the most popular Cap d’Antibes beaches. By car, it’s 6 minutes to Plage de la Salis and its views of Old Town Antibes, and 7 minutes to private-feeling but totally public Plage de la Gallice.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Private terrace
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted into 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Access to full hallway bathroom with stand-alone bathtub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Cable television
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 3 spaces
- Garage - 1 space
- Gated property
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 3 days per week, 3 hrs per day
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef Services
- Spa services
Points of Interest:
- 9 minute drive to Antibes
- 13 km drive to Cannes
- 7 minute walk to Plage de la Garoupe
- 6 minute drive to Plage de la Salis
- 7 minute drive to Plage de la Gallice
- 19 km to Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport (NCE)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
27 min drive
5 min drive
Plage de la Gallice
5 min drive
Boulevard de la Garoupe
Points of Interest
8 min drive
28 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.