Modern designer retreat near Runyon Canyon Park
10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
It all glitters at the Gold Estate. Treat yourself to some of the finest views and architecture in Hollywood at this contemporary vacation rental, which rises above the Sunset Strip over panoramas of downtown Los Angeles. Reserve this stylish retreat to relax with friends and family, or use this designer home as a base for days and nights out on the town.
Spend days enjoying the villa’s sun-splashed outdoor living areas, which include a swimming pool, hot tub, plenty of loungers and a barbecue. At night, watch the stars come out from one of the terraces, or head inside to the bar and Rolls-Royce-themed home theater. This luxury residence also has smart-home technology and Wi-Fi.
Metal and marble bring a lavish sense of California glamour to the villa’s open-concept living and dining room, while slide-away glass walls frame the city views. The luxe finishes extend to the fully equipped kitchen, which also has an inviting breakfast bar. A collection of vibrant modern art makes appearances throughout the villa’s more than 5,000 square feet of space.
Gold Estate has two bedrooms with king beds, including a master suite with a fireplace and a second bedroom with a private balcony. The third bedroom has a queen bed; all three have en-suite bathrooms. If you’re on holiday with a larger party, two spare rooms with a king bed and queen bed, respectively, are available.
But the villa’s best feature might be its location: less than 5 miles from the scenery of Runyon Canyon Park, the tempting boutiques of Rodeo Drive, entertainment at The Grove and the iconic streets of Hollywood. Take the kids for a day out at Universal Studios or take your sweetheart to one of several nearby beaches for a honeymoon-worthy sunset stroll.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Fireplace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Spare Room: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Private balcony
- Spare Room: Queen size bed, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Home theatre
- Cable television
- Smart home technology
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Office space
- Swimming Pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- 2-Car garage
- Security cameras
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3.5 miles to Runyon Canyon Park
- 4.1 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 4.2 miles to The Grove
- 4.4 miles to Hollywood
- 4.6 miles to Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- 6.6 miles to Universal Studios
- 8.4 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 9.2 miles to The Getty Center
- 11 miles to Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- 11 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 13 miles to Venice Canals
- 13 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 14 miles to Venice Beach
- 26 miles to Malibu Pier
- 10 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- 16 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 7 more
Los Angeles, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.