Modern cliffside estate with broad ocean views
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Moondance gazes out on breathtaking ocean views from its lofty perch in Fresnaye, a stylish suburb of Cape Town near the beaches at Clifton and Camps Bay. Designed by renowned contemporary architect Stefan Antoni, the home balances environmental harmony, elegant ambiance, and exceptional amenities for celebration and relaxation, including multiple entertainment areas. Air conditioning, an elevator, and a fitness room create a comfortable haven for extended stays. Four superbly appointed king bedroom suites with ensuite bathrooms accommodate families and groups of friends up to eight in size. Your vacation rental at Moondance includes a private chef, a helicopter viewing tour, and other deluxe services and offerings.
Nestled amid lush gardens and olive trees, Moondance invites you to savor the open-air pleasures of the West Cape. Dip into the infinity swimming pool and bask in the sunlight on lounge chairs facing the horizon. Kindle the outdoor barbeque and pizza oven in the afternoon, and relish an alfresco meal in the sun or shade. Sip fine South African wine at sunset, and linger outdoors under the starry Atlantic sky.
The masterful design creates a graceful flow of space amid the numerous living areas. The kitchen is superbly equipped with chef-grade appliances, serving a beautiful formal dining table and a semi-alfresco entertainment area with bar. Downstairs, another wonderful bar features a glass wall gazing into the pool. The fabulous home cinema includes a sumptuous crescent sofa facing a large screen. The expertly curated collection of contemporary artwork thrives in this luminous and airy setting.
The bedroom suites offer lovely havens for private downtime and peaceful sleep. Each features a king bed, a terrace or balcony, and an ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, shower, and tub. Three of the rooms have their own lounge areas, as well, and the stunning master suite includes a fireplace, kitchenette, and multiple balconies. The accommodations are ideal for corporate retreats and destination wedding guests.
Unique experiences on offer include complimentary, in-house wine tastings and helicopter trips over the sublime coastline. The prime location places you within ten minutes of iconic Lion's Head Mountain and a short drive from several beaches, sublime hiking trails, waterfront nightlife spots, and the heart of Cape Town.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning, Fireplace, Private balconies, Outdoor furniture, Safe, Desk, Kitchenette
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Fireplace, Private balconies, Outdoor furniture, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Safe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace, Outdoor furniture, Safe, garden
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Sound system
- Home theatre
- Air conditioning
- Security system
- Iron/Ironing board
- Under pool bar area with glass views of inside of pool
- Private gym
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- 3 lounge areas
- Pizza oven
- Sun loungers
- 2 garages
STAFF & SERVICES
- Airport transfer
- 24/7 security
- Daily cleaning service
- Afternoon tea with aperitifs and cocktails
- Villa pre-stocking
- Open bar (Excluding French champagne and premium wine)
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 5 km from Two Oceans Aquarium
- 18 km from World of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary & Monkey Park
- 26 km from Cape Town International Airport
- 5 minute drive to Clifton beach
- 9 minute drive to Camps Bay beach
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.