Contemporary designer suite on the water
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
_ Please note that the decor & design of this villa may vary based on availability. _
The Hawaiian word "kaiholo" means the movement of the sea. In each Kaiholo residence experience the seamless transitions from indoor to outdoor living and lanais that extend to the ocean's edge. Throughout the sea inspired interior, you will find shades of blue and granular movement in the natural stone tiles and surface materials. Neutral tones set the stage for breathtaking panoramic ocean and mountain views, creating an incomparable living experience. You won't know where inside ends and nature begins.
Your stay at Timbers Kaua’i begins with an airport transfer and includes a daily buffet breakfast and housekeeping. The villa has at least three private lanais, with indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, a barbecue and incredible oceanfront views. The residence is filled with thoughtful design details that make staying here a pleasure, from the glass door connecting the great room to the main lanai to textures such as hardwood floors and stone counters. Open the door to let the warm breezes waft over the bright, modern living area, dining area and fully equipped kitchen.
Each of the bedrooms at this luxury property has a king bed, TV and en-suite bathroom with a dual vanity. Neutral tones give the bedrooms a chic yet comfortable feel, and the same style of glass doors as in the great room lets you open the space to your surroundings—or just take in the views even as you’re lying in bed.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Alfresco dining area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily Buffet breakfast - maximum 2 guest per bedroom
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- On-property rental cars
- Valet service
- Spa services
- Driving service
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service
SHARED ACCESS TO TIMBER'S RESORT AMENITIES
- Access to Kaiholo & Maliula pools
Points of Interest
- 8.4 miles to Sleeping Giant Trail Head
- 12.9 miles to Old Koloa Town
- 14.9 miles to Skyline Eco-Adventures Poipu Ziplines
- 16.3 miles to National Tropical Botanical Garden
- 0.7 miles to The Ocean Course at Hokuala
- 3.9 miles to Puakea Golf Course
- 2 miles to Ninini Beach
- 2.3 miles to Kalapaki Beach
- 2.8 miles to Niumalu Beach Park
- 2.3 miles to Lihue Airport (LIH)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.