Designer alpine chalet by river and ice arena
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Please note that this home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. For more information, please contact a Villa Specialist.
Reconnect with family and friends at Restoration on the River. This brand-new vacation rental is a picture-perfect home, with refined interiors inspired by Restoration Hardware and a great location just a few minutes’ drive from downtown Breckenridge. Its four bedrooms can accommodate up to ten guests, all in an idyllic setting next to a rushing river.
Listen to the river running from a private patio with a barbecue, firepit and hot tub. If you’re visiting Colorado for the skiing, relax after a day on the slopes with the help of the villa’s media room, gas fireplace, wine fridge and cable TV. Share photos of the outdoor adventures from your holiday via Wi-Fi and use the laundry facilities to refresh gear for the next day’s fun.
The bright, open interiors of Restoration on the River are stylish and welcoming. Cozy up to the fireplace on sculptural leather chairs, or lie on the sofa and take in the views from the oversized window in the sitting area. A fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar sits between the sitting area and a dining area with seating for ten.
This luxury property has two bedrooms with king beds, including a master suite with its own gas fireplace, one bedroom with a queen bed and one bedroom with two twin bunk beds. All four bedrooms have their own en-suite bathrooms.
Restoration on the River is a 3-minute walk from the shuttle stop on Riverpark Drive, putting the best of Breckenridge within easy reach. If you’re driving yourself, it’s 5 minutes or less to the Snowflake ski lift, the Village at Breckenridge and downtown Breckenridge, where you’ll find everything from an oxygen bar and arcade to casual cafés and restaurants serving honeymoon-worthy dinners along the town’s charming Main Street.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Master - King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Gas fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 4: Two twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cable TV
- Media room
- Gas fireplace
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Fire pit
- 2-car garage
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
Points of Interest:
- 3 minute walk to shuttle stop on Riverpark Drive
- 2 minute drive to Stephen C West Ice Arena
- 3 minute drive to Downtown Breckenridge
- 3 minute drive to Village at Breckenridge
- 5.4 miles to Breckenridge Golf Club
- 17 miles to Copper Mountain
- 5 minute drive to Snowflake Lift
- 2.9 miles to Breckendridge Ski Resort
- 70 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 103 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.