Soaring mountain lodge near Upper Sundance Trail
14 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
Please note that this home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. Please enquire for more information.
Two Trails is a wonderful Rocky Mountain chalet in Mountain Village, with ski-in/ski-out access to Upper Sundance Trail at Telluride Ski Resort. The spacious, 6,000-square-foot home is superbly appointed for a contemporary ski vacation, featuring an outdoor hot tub, a sauna, a spacious entertainment room with billiard table, and a cavernous great room with gourmet kitchen and spectacular mountain views. Six superb bedroom suites with ensuite bathrooms—including two deluxe king suites and two kid-friendly bunkrooms—offer ideal accommodations for families with children and groups of friends up to fourteen in size.
The home stands majestically amid the pine forests of this serene enclave, enjoying breathtaking views of the San Sophia Mountains and Telluride slopes. The lodge-style great room features a towering stone hearth and gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams, reclaimed chestnut floors, and a pop-up TV within a lovely cabinet. The open kitchen boasts chef-grade appliances and expansive granite surfaces, and serves an exquisite timber dining table within a luminous, mountain-view niche. Multiple balconies extend from the villa's living areas and bedrooms, beckoning you into the delicious alpine air.
The fabulous downstairs entertainment room includes a billiard table, wet bar, and cozy TV den with fireplace. It opens directly to the hot tub on the deck—perfect for an end-of-day soak. The villa also features central heating, LiteTouch lighting, and a multi-room Sonos sound system.
There are two deluxe king suites among the chalet's six bedrooms, making it an ideal choice for two families. Each features a fireplace, private balcony, and ensuite bathroom with shower and tub. The four remaining guestrooms include two charming kids' bunkrooms, and all feature ensuite bathrooms. The villa's sauna and steam shower are located in the bathroom adjoining one of the bunkrooms on the lower level, near the ski room.
From the entrance to the ski room, you're just a few steps from Upper Sundance—your gateway to one of the finest ski resorts in the American West. The villa is also just seven miles from the vintage charm and bustling cultural scene of downtown Telluride, as well as Telluride Golf Course. Drive about twelve miles to the beautiful Alta Lake and its famed ghost town.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Business license ID: 006164
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Fireplace, Private entrance
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Fireplace, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 4: Two twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: Double size bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 6: 3 Double size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam shower, Dual vanity, Sauna
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- 2 Dishwasher
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Nespresso machine
- Satellite television
- Sonos sound system
- Gas fireplace
- Billiard table
- Wet bar
- Wine cooler
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Hot tub - heating included
- Gas barbecue
- Driveway parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Dial-A-Ride shuttle service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Telluride Golf Course
- 8 minute drive to Mountain Village Core
- 8.0 miles to Downtown Telluride
- 8.6 miles to Bear Creek Trail
- 12 miles to Alta lakes & Ghost town
- Ski-in/Ski-out to Upper Sundance Ski Trail
- 8.4 miles to Telluride Gondola Station
- 7.4 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 69 miles to Montrose Regional Airport (MRJ)
- 354 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
Sonos sound system
+ 4 more
Mountain Village, CO
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
17 min drive
Denver International Airport (DEN)
398 min drive
Montrose Regional Airport
1107 min walking
Telluride Golf Club
7 min drive
Telluride Gondola Station
20 min drive
Points of Interest
7 min drive
19 min drive
Bear creek Trail
22 min drive
Alta lakes & Ghost town
33 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.