Contemporary haven near downtown and the slopes
4 guests · 2 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Make a stylish retreat in the heart of town your base for skiing, hiking and more at Pearl at Jackson 302. Set above the shops and restaurants along Pearl Street, this loft-inspired vacation rental is a contemporary haven for a family holiday, couples getaway or an adventurous honeymoon in the Wyoming mountains. A short drive to two ski resorts, two golf courses and Grand Teton National Park means your activity of choice is within easy reach.
Enjoy the villa’s private deck year-round thanks to a barbecue and hot tub. Or unwind after a day out and about in front of the Apple TV, Sonos sound system, Wi-Fi and gas fireplace. The home has both heating and air conditioning, as well as laundry facilities.
Beautifully designed and thoughtfully furnished, Pearl at Jackson 302 is bright and modern. It’s laid out around an open-plan great room with vaulted ceilings crossed by exposed wooden beams, where you’ll find a living area, dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with an inviting breakfast bar.
This luxury property has two bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, including a master suite with its own fireplace and a spa-worthy bathroom clad in marble. Like the great room, the bedrooms are chic and calm, with neutral tones interspersed with playful natural textures.
Make the most of your stay in the Jackson Hole area at Pearl at Jackson 302. The villa is less than a 10-minute walk from shopping, dining and more in the town of Jackson, and less than a 10-minute drive from the nearest ski resort and the wonders of Grand Teton National Park. Find man-made attractions within easy reach, such as golf courses and ski resorts, and natural scenery within day-trip distance, such as the geysers of Yellowstone National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Gas fireplace, Dual vanity, Deck, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Deck, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Gas fireplace
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub (heating included)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6 minute walk to Town of Jackson
- 8 minute drive to Grand Teton National Park
- 8.5 miles drive to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 12 miles drive to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 13 miles drive to Aspens Market
- 19 miles drive to Teton Village
- 13 miles drive to Aspens Market
- 34 miles drive to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 58 miles drive to Yellowstone National Park
- 4 minute drive to Snow King Resort
- 12 miles drive to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 9 miles drive to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
- 90 miles drive to Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Sonos sound system
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.