14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7 bathrooms
Reserve your stay in one of the most charming villages in the French Alps at Chalet Ottawa. Just minutes from the famed luxury resort Domaine du Mont d’Arbois and the village center of Megève, this rustic-style vacation rental puts you at the heart of both exciting skiing and après-ski activities. Its seven bedrooms can accommodate groups of up to fourteen friends or extended family on holiday together.
After a day chasing thrills on the slopes, indulge in a soak in the villa’s private al-fresco hot tub overlooking the mountains, a swim in the indoor pool, a session in the spa, or a glass from the wine fridge, followed by a movie in the home theater. Other amenities include a gym, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and an elevator, meaning the residence is wheelchair accessible.
With nearly 6,000 square feet of living space, the chalet offers plenty of room to gather together or spread out. Traditional wood paneling and fireplaces lend a warm Alpine charm in the living and dining areas, while contemporary furnishings in leather and chrome provide a sleek contrast. The separate kitchen is fully equipped with state-of-the-art appliances.
Chalet Ottawa has two bedrooms with king beds, three bedrooms with queen beds, one bedroom with a double bed and one bedroom with a bunk bed. All seven bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and, for visitors arriving in warmer weather, air conditioning. For larger parties, there’s an additional lower-level room with a double bed.
When you’re not gliding down the region’s world-class ski runs, stop for a drink or dinner with a jet-set crowd at the nearby Domaine du Mont d’Arbois or find your way into the center of Megeve for a honeymoon-style hand-in-hand stroll down the village’s cobblestoned streets. If you’ll be in town during the summer, be sure to leave time to tee off at one of the area’s many challenging golf courses.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Television, Sound system, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Toiletries, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Television, Air conditioning, Outdoor Hot tub
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television, Air conditioning
Additional Bedding (Basement Level)
- Double size bed, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dinning area with seating for 12
- Wine fridge
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area
- Media room
- Exercise room
- Home Theatre
- Exercise room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Indoor swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hot tub
- View of Mountains
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping 6hr per/day (Applicable only in: July, August, December *select holiday periods, January *select holiday periods, February *select holiday periods, March)
- Chef OR Butler (Applicable only in: December *select holiday periods, January *select holiday periods, February *select holiday periods)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2 km to Domaine du Monde d'Arbois
- 3 km to Megève city center
- 7.4 km to Mont Joly
- 93 km to Geneva Airport
- 175 km to Lyon Airport
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 3 more
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.