Sleek mid-century retreat near Indian Canyons
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
This vintage mid-century gem offers a quintessential experience of Palm Springs. Nestled in the lap of the San Jacinto Mountains, the villa's ample terrace invites you to enchanting days and evenings under the desert sky, while the exquisite interiors, at once stylish and welcoming, form an ideal venue for memorable dinner parties or serene relaxation between forays on the town. Four superb bedrooms accommodate families and groups of friends up to eight in size. The prime location on the city's western edge, near India Canyon Golf Resort, balances privileged privacy with convenient access to the myriad delights of this Southern California oasis.
Start your day with coffee on the patio and a swim in the gem-toned pool. Bask in the sunlight on elegant lounge chairs or slip into the hanging pod in the parasol's shade. Kindle the barbeque in the afternoon and relish your meal alfresco amid the inspiring desert vistas. At sunset, open a bottle of California wine and stay warm by the fire pit as night falls. Returning from an evening show, unwind in the hot tub under the spectacular stars.
The stunning interiors feel at once vintage and contemporary, with fine mid-century furniture, gallery-worthy artwork, and high-end features for cooking and entertainment. A lovely circular fireplace warms the open-concept space, surrounded by a TV salon, cocktail lounge, and dining table for eight. The kitchen is expertly equipped with chef-grade appliances and a bar.
All four bedrooms enjoy private entrances as well as air conditioning and TVs. The master suite includes a king bed, wide glass doors to the pool, and stunning mountain views. Its deluxe bathroom boasts a walk-in rain shower, dual vanity, and deep soaking tub. The primary guest suite features a king bed and ensuite bathroom with dual vanity. The other two guestrooms enjoy mountain views and doors to the pool terrace: one features a queen bed, while the other has two smaller beds (perfect for kids).
California Palms is within a few minutes of the renowned Indian Canyon Golf Resort, as well as the extraordinary museums, galleries, and nightlife spots of downtown Palm Springs. The city's international airport is only four miles away, ensuring easy access for destination wedding guests or easy weekend escapes.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Walk-in Closet, Television, Apple TV, Air conditioning, Terrace, View of the San Jacinto mountains, Access to the pool
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Air conditioning, View of the San Jacinto mountains, Access to the pool
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Walk-in Closet, Television, Air conditioning, Access to the terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace, View of the San Jacinto mountains, Access to the pool
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
- Parking for 4
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 10 minute drive to Indian Canyons
- 19 minute drive to Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- 23 minute drive to Palm Desert
- 23 minute drive to Heritage Palms Golf Club
- 60 minute drive to Joshua Tree National Park
- 75 minute drive to Mount San Jacinto
- 4 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
- 18 miles to Bermuda Dunes Airport (UDD)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Palm Springs, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.