Mas de Claurelie
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
While away a week—or two—in classic Provençal style at Mas de Claurélie. A traditional farmhouse nestled into the Regional Natural Park of Alpilles near St. Rémy, this charming vacation rental is the perfect destination for peace and quiet. What’s more, its modern conveniences, expansive grounds and five bedrooms can accommodate up to ten friends or family members in luxury.
The estate’s defining feature is its huge garden, where you’ll find a heated pool and hot tub, lounging and dining areas, and a barbecue on a terrace amid the greenery. After the sun goes down, linger outside with a glass of wine, or lay a fire in the indoor fireplace, browse the Wi-Fi and catch a favorite show in the media room. A property manager will be on hand during your holiday to see to your needs.
Though it was once a farmhouse—and still resembles one from the outside—today the villa’s nearly 4,000 square feet of living space are bright and modern. The living and dining rooms are separated by a partial wall, and the dining area flows into the fully equipped kitchen and leads to the al-fresco living areas. Warm tones and stone-paved floors create a cozy feel throughout.
There are four bedrooms in the main house at Mas de Claurélie and one in the separate pool house; all have private en-suite bathrooms. In the main house, there are three bedrooms with double beds and one bedroom with two twin beds. The pool house has a double bed and could be used as a honeymoon-style retreat or a quieter spot for in-laws.
While the villa is an ideal place to get away from it all, it’s not far from several of Provence’s prettiest towns if you’d like to do some exploring. Make the drive into St. Rémy de Provence, which enjoys 300 days of sunshine a year, for a peek into an art gallery, a drink at a café or fresh produce from its markets, or head up to the hilltop village of Les Baux de Provence for incredible photos.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Television, Terrace, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Terrace, Direct access to pool
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Bed linen and towels
- Media room
- Wood fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Heated swimming pool - (May - September)
- Hot tub - (May - September)
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining
- Alfresco shower
STAFF & SERVICES
- Exclusivity of mas
- Concierge for onsite assistance
- Personal welcome with flowers and champagne
- Linen and towels
- Bathroom toiletries and bathrobes
- End of stay cleaning
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Tourisme tax: 2,53€ (per adult per night)
- Chef service
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Wine selection
- Bike rental
- Event coordination
- Daily housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 3.2 km to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
- 12.4 km to Les Baux-de-Provence
- 19.7 km to Fontvieille
- 26.8 km to Avignon
- 44.9 km to Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevénnes Airport (FNI)
- 68.7 km to Marseille Airport (MRS)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
48 min drive
51 min drive
Points of Interest
7 min drive
21 min drive
24 min drive
33 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.