16 guests · 10 bedrooms · 8 bathrooms
Grand Chateau, located at the base of Heavenly Mountain Ski Resort, is the perfect setting for your large group vacation in South Tahoe. This luxurious ski lodge has incredibly spacious interiors. With multiple lounge areas, a large games room with a wet bar, and a movie theatre, Grand Chateau vast estate is sure to satisfy your whole group. And, with golf, skiing, beach, and city life all within a few minutes drive, you’re sure to fall in love with Lake Tahoe any time of the year.
The warmth and natural beauty of exposed wood are on display in this welcoming mountain home. Two-story vaulted ceilings make Grand Chateau’s spacious living room feel even bigger. And, plush designer furniture, a roaring gas fireplace, and a wide screen television make this living room the perfect place to relax after an exciting day on the mountain.
Outside, the excitement continues with features like a bocce court, fire pit, and hot tub. If you love barbecue, the built-in on the terrace’s wet bar is the perfect setting for an alfresco lunch while you enjoy the scenic mountain view. Back inside, bonus features like the indoor pool and sauna show why Grand Chateau is one of the most amenity-filled rentals in the area.
After a long day on the slopes, at the beach, or on the golf course, head into town and enjoy some of South Tahoe’s celebrated nightlife. With restaurants and bars ranging from fine dining to local cafes, and dance clubs to dive bars, South Tahoe surely has establishments to fit whatever you have in mind for your night on the town. Travel a little further, and you’ll find more world-class skiing at Northstar California Resort and Squaw Valley. If you’re feeling lucky, Reno is just under an hour from Grand Chateau. And, for a day on the beach, visit Lakeside Beach, with its sandy shores, beachfront restaurant, and safe family swimming.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Walk-in closet, Gas fireplace, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Gas fireplace, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 4, 2 Stand-alone showers, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Twin size bed, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 3, 2 Stand-alone showers, Television
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen size beds, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 6, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 6: 2 Queen size beds, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 5, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 7: 2 Queen size beds, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 8, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 8: 2 Queen size beds, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 7, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 9: Bunk beds, Twin bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 10: Bunk beds, Twin bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Indoor pool
- Home theatre
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Gas fireplace
- Game room
- Wet bar
- Pool table
- Cable TV
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Xmas tree available upon request
- Hot tub
- Outdoor furniture
- Bocce court
- Security camera - driveway
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Stateline, NV
- 8 minute drive to South Lake Tahoe
- 10 minute drive to Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course
- 5.7 miles to Zephyr Cove
- 8 miles to Lake Tahoe Golf Course
- 9 miles to Tahoe Paradise Golf Course
- 14 miles to Emerald Bay
- 27 miles to Carson City
- 30 miles to Crystal Bay
- 32 miles to Old Brockway Golf Course
- 8 minute drive to Lakeside Beach
- 4.4 miles to Nevada Beach
- 6.2 miles to Zephyr Cove Beach
- 9.1 miles to Pope Beach
- 2 minute drive to Heavenly Mountain Resort
- 39 miles to Northstar California Resort
- 39 miles to Squaw Valley Resort
- 31 miles to Carson City Airport (CSN)
- 58 miles to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bocce ball court
Dining area for 14 people
Bar with built-in sink
+ 2 more
+ 4 more
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Carson City Airport (CSN)
45 min drive
Reno-Tahoe International Airport
66 min drive
7 min drive
18 min drive
Lake Tahoe Golf Course
14 min drive
Tahoe Paradise Golf Course
14 min drive
Old Brockway Golf Course
53 min drive
6 min drive
67 min drive
68 min drive
Points of Interest
7 min drive
South Lake Tahoe
7 min drive
13 min drive
28 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.