Soaring wood-clad ski lodge near Heavenly Mountain
16 guests · 7 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
Perfect for large groups of family and friends, this spacious luxury lodge features seven bedrooms, multiple lounge areas, and a 20 personal-seat home theatre connected to a well-stocked game room and bar. Outside, California’s dynamic climate allows South Tahoe to enjoy beach and alpine lifestyles. And, Looking Heavenly’s location makes it easy to find golf, beachfront, ski access, and all of the beautiful small towns around Lake Tahoe, all within a few miles.
From the rooftop dining/lounge, you’ll appreciate uninterrupted views of Heavenly Mountain Resort while resting by the fireplace, or enjoying an alfresco meal. Underneath Heavenly’s rooftop terrace, you’ll find a spiral staircase leading to an outdoor kitchenette with built-in barbecue; this area also has a fireplace with a lovely little sitting area and scenic view. Inside, vaulted ceilings, exposed wood, leather furniture, and natural stone fireplaces deliver, in luxurious fashion, the warm and inviting atmosphere of a traditional ski lodge.
Looking Heavenly is outfitted with a fully equipped kitchen, formal dining for fourteen, Wi-Fi, cable television, and a rejuvenating hot tub. And, with its seven bedrooms and six and a half bathrooms, Looking Heavenly can accommodate up to sixteen guests with ease.
Lakeside Beach, just eight minutes away, is the perfect setting for an afternoon picnic. Its calm waters and lengthy stretch of sand are ideal for safe swimming and family fun. There’s also a restaurant on the beach called Lakeside Beach Grill if you’d rather skip the food preparation and focus on fun in the sun. If it’s skiing you’re after, Heavenly Mountain is just two minutes from home, you’ll be able to see it from the rooftop patio, and Northstar and Squaw Valley are close by as well. After a day on the beach, or the mountain, head into town for South Tahoe’s exciting nightlife. You’ll find everything from nightclubs to dive bars and everything in between in South Tahoe. And, if you’re feeling lucky, it’s just an hour from Reno.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television,
- Bedroom 2: 2 Double size beds, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double size beds, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 5, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 7: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Gas fireplace
- Home theatre
- Games room
- Wet bar
- Wine fridge
- Pool table
- Pingpong table
- Cable TV
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Rooftop terrace
- Hot tub
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Stateline, NV
- 8 minute drive to South Lake Tahoe
- 10 minute drive to Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course
- 5.7 miles to Zephyr Cove
- 8 miles to Lake Tahoe Golf Course
- 9 miles to Tahoe Paradise Golf Course
- 14 miles to Emerald Bay
- 27 miles to Carson City
- 30 miles to Crystal Bay
- 32 miles to Old Brockway Golf Course
- 8 minute drive to Lakeside Beach
- 4.4 miles to Nevada Beach
- 6.2 miles to Zephyr Cove Beach
- 9.1 miles to Pope Beach
- 2 minute drive to Heavenly Mountain Resort
- 39 miles to Northstar California Resort
- 39 miles to Squaw Valley Resort
- 31 miles to Carson City Airport (CSN)
- 58 miles to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 14 people
Ping pong table
Bar with built-in sink
+ 4 more
+ 4 more
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.