Renaissance-inspired estate amid hedge rows
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 bathrooms
This beautiful villa is located in the Monteverde neighborhood of Lazio, just outside the Aurelian Walls of Rome's historic center. Just a short drive from Vatican City and the Pantheon, the ample private estate neighbors the vast park of the famed Villa Doria Pamphili as well as the vast nature preserve of Valle dei Casali. With beautifully landscaped private grounds, exquisite modern interiors, and family-friendly accommodations for up to twelve guests, Villa Nocetta offers private seclusion within easy reach of the Eternal City's infinite charms.
The villa is nestled amid lush hedgerows and towering trees that evoke classic Italian gardens. Touches of ancient and Renaissance décor grace the property, like the cherub statue overlooking the pool, the pair of Roman pots, and the marble fountain on the patio. Take your daily espresso in the morning air amid the flowers and birds. Enjoy dreamy days in the Mediterranean sun while floating in the pool and playing on the lawn. Relish barbeque meals alfresco under generous parasols, and savor afternoon aperitivi in the shaded lounge.
Lovely glass doors join the patio with the interior living room, creating an ample space for entertaining guests or relaxing with loved-ones. Kindle a fire and stay warm with a bottle of wine from the cellar. Prepare classic Italian feasts in the fully equipped kitchen, and gather together around the table for twelve. Spend the evening by the grand piano or with a favorite film in the media room. Enjoy a workout in the morning before another dip in the pool.
The six bedrooms provide ideal accommodations for family reunions or destination wedding guests. Five of the rooms feature ensuite bathrooms, and three enjoy private outdoor areas. The master suite features a king bed, private terrace, and a dual vanity in its bathroom.
The essence of Villa Nocetta is its fine balance of tranquility and convenience. From the privacy of your ample estate, you're just five kilometers to the Vatican and seven to the Pantheon in the heart of Rome. The Forum and Coliseum are also with easy reach by car. Leonardo Da Vinci Airport is less than thirty kilometers away, allowing for easy arrival and departure.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television, Private terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television, Private terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Bidet, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Private balcony, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite television
- 2 Wood burning fireplaces
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Security system
- Security cameras
- Exercise room
- Iron/ironing board
- Grand piano
- Wine cellar
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- Electronic gate
STAFF & SERVICES
- Welcome italian aperitivo
- Assorted beverages will be available at arrival
- Daily housekeeping (5 hours per day)
- Change of the linen every 2 days
- Change of the bath towels every day
- Turndown service
- Daily gardner service (5 hours per day)
- Complimentary corner of liqueurs and spirits
- Final cleaning
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional meals, beverages & snacks
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Wine cellar (consumption)
- Cigars (consumption)
- BBQ or Italian dinner with Chef
Points of Interest
- 5 km to Vatican City
- 7 km to the Pantheon
- 7.4 km to the Roman Forum
- 9.4 km to the Colisseum
- 27.7 km to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 5 more
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
21 min drive
Points of Interest
11 min drive
17 min drive
22 min drive
23 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.