Modern glass-walled lake house with soaring views
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms
Situated on Lake Wakatipu’s North-East hillside, The Views has a perfect vantage point of the calm lake and The Remarkables Mountain range. Whether you’re in town for golf, skiing, or just to enjoy the unique atmosphere, Queenstown is a beautiful city with plenty to offer. The Views is a three-bedroom luxury rental with a great location and easy access to Queenstown’s many nearby attractions.
Nearly every bit of The Views mountain-facing walls are constructed with floor-to-ceiling glass, easily framing the picturesque mountain views. The open-concept interior is decorated with plush designer furniture, stainless steel appliances, and rugged stone accent walls. The ambiance is modern and slightly minimalistic, making it easy to appreciate the thoughtfully chosen decor and dynamic natural environment.
Upon arrival, you’ll have garage parking and extra space in the driveway. You may notice the hot tub, barbecue, and alfresco dining area on your way inside. Once inside, The Views is equipped with Wi-Fi, Sky TV, and iPod docking station. The kitchen features an espresso machine, dishwasher, and a breakfast bar. There’s a formal dining area with space for eight. After dinner, curl up in the media room for a movie or lounge by the fireplace. When it’s time for bed, the luxuriously outfitted master boasts a king sized bed, en-suite bathroom, and a private balcony. The other two-bedrooms feature either a king or queen sized bed, share a hall bathroom and have direct access to the private balcony. And, all three-bedrooms have soaring mountain views.
Look across the Lake to the West, and you’ll see the Queenstown Golf Course, featuring eighteen-holes, on what is regarded to be one of the most scenic courses on the planet. If you’re looking for alpine excitement, Coronet Peak, and The Remarkables ski areas are both within thirty-kilometers. And, just eight-minutes up the lake shore, you’ll find Queenstown’s downtown area, where shops, restaurants, nightlife, and the Skyline Casino await.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Outdoor hot tub, Direct access to private balcony, Lake & Mountains peak view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to private balcony, Lake & Mountains peak view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to private balcony, Lake & Mountains peak view
- _ Additional bedding: Single size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower_
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- DVD Player
- Media room
- Lounge area
- Television - Sky TV
- iPod docking station
- Heating system
- Security system
- View of Lake Wakatipu & the Remarkables Mountain peaks
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Outdoor dining area
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Housekeeping service
- Activities & excursions
- Grocery shopping services
- Additional bedding available (upon request only)
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Skycity Casino & Queenstown shops, restaurants & nightlife
- 9 minute drive to Skyline Queenstown & Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 10 minute drive to Queenstown Gardens
- 2.7 km to Remarkable Golf Tours
- 18.8 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 18.5 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 26.6 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 10 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
+ 4 more
Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
15 min drive
Remarkable Golf Tours Queenstown, NZ
8 min drive
Queenstown Golf Course
26 min drive
Coronet Peak Ski Area
26 min drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
41 min drive
Points of Interest
5 min drive
6 min drive
9 min drive
Wakatipu Yacht Club
25 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.