14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 6 bathrooms
Enjoy both traditional Provençal charm and the comfort of a newly renovated villa at Maison Noves. Though its stone walls and tiled roof speak to the history of the Avignon area, this luxury property boasts modern amenities from a home theater and pool to full air conditioning. Invite up to fourteen friends and family members to join you at this seven-bedroom vacation rental in the heart of Provence.
Your holiday at Maison Noves begins with a welcome package of local fruit and wine, and continues with lazy afternoons by the saltwater pool, loungers and pétanque court, followed by evenings of dinners from the barbecue at the al-fresco dining table for sixteen. After sunset, unwind inside in the home theater, play a game or two on the pool table or share photos via Wi-Fi.
While architectural details such as stone walls, beamed ceilings and arched windows lend traditional charm, the interiors of Maison Noves have been completely updated. At their center is an open-concept dining area and fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and state-of-the-art appliances. Several sitting areas invite you to stretch out to watch TV or catch up on reading.
The villa has three bedrooms with double beds and two bedrooms with queen beds, all with private en-suite bathrooms, as well as two bedrooms with two twin beds each that have access to a shared bathroom. Like the main living areas, the bedrooms are an appealing mix of the traditional and modern, with stone walls next to contemporary furnishings.
While this tucked-away property feels like your own country estate, it’s less than 30 minutes by car to some of the highlights of Provence, including Avignon, St. Remy de Provence and Luberon. Be sure to take time to explore the area, whether it’s browsing the local farmers’ markets, visiting sights like historic churches and palaces, or sitting down to a honeymoon-worthy dinner of regional specialties. For shopping and dining, the nearest spot is the pretty town of Noves.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: 2 Single size beds, Shared bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: 2 Single size beds, Shared bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Dining area with seating for 14 guests
- Home cinema
- Sound system
- Office space
- Game room
- Pool table
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Salt water swimming pool - heated from April to October
- Alfresco dining with seating for 16
- Summer kitchen
- Gas barbeque
- Sun loungers
- Petanque field
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping twice per week
- Welcome package with local fruit & wine
- Basic grocery items
- Baby equipment (upon request)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional housekeeping
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 3 km from village of Noves
- 15 minute drive to Avignon
- 15 minute drive to St Remy de Provence
- 20 minute drive to Luberon
- 50 minute drive to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
- 246 km to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 16 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.