Classic mountain lodge near Teton Village
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
See the villa’s namesake—and a whole panorama of forest, valley and peaks—at Four Pines 12. Set within the exclusive Shooting Star community in Teton Village, this luxury Wyoming vacation rental has both expansive views and a location close to the best of the area’s activities. Its stylish, spacious interiors and five bedrooms let you invite up to ten friends and family on a Jackson Hole getaway.
Laze away sunny days on a terrace with loungers and an al-fresco dining area, or soak away après-ski aches in the private outdoor hot tub. Inside the house, the amenities range from a TV, Wi-Fi and wood-burning fireplace to laundry facilities and an office space.
Stone walls and exposed wooden beams give the living room of Four Pines 12 the cozy charm of a mountain cabin, but the open-concept layout is decidedly modern. Stretch out on comfortable sofas around the fireplace and TV, gather everyone around a farmhouse-style dining table or whip up feasts and snacks with equal ease in a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and gourmet appliances.
The villa has four bedrooms with king beds, including a master suite with a gas fireplace, and one bedroom with two twin beds. All five bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms, giving you the comforts of a hotel while on holiday.
From Four Pines 12, it’s just a 3-minute walk to the Shooting Star Golf Course and a 3-minute drive to shopping and dining in Teton Village and skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort—and just steps to a nearby bike path. For everything from boutiques and galleries featuring unique souvenirs and original artwork to restaurants serving up honeymoon-worthy fare, make the short drive into the town of Jackson.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom: King Bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & tub, Dual vanity, Gas Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: King Bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 3: King Bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 4: King Bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & tub, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wood Fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Office space
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Ski shuttle service (mandatory charge)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute walk to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 3 minute drive to Teton Village
- 4.7 miles to Aspens Market
- 12.4 miles to Town of Jackson
- 17.3 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 17.6 miles to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 43.6 miles to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 129 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 3 minute drive to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 21.1 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
33 min drive
Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club
29 min drive
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
3 min drive
Points of Interest
3 min drive
7 min drive
21 min drive
Grand Teton National Park
28 min drive
Granite Hot Springs
68 min drive
Yellowstone National Park
119 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.