Contemporary villa in Lionshead Village
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
616 Forest Road is an extraordinary alpine villa in the heart of Vail's Lionshead Village. Situated just 100 meters from Lionshead run and within walking distance of the Vail Resort base, the villa offers an exceptional balance of convenience and privacy. Superb alfresco features (including a hot tub and large dining table), classic chalet interiors, sublime views of Gore Range, and five deluxe bedroom suites create an enchanting environment for large families and groups of friends. Your vacation rental includes access to the outstanding fitness facilities at Vail Vitality Center.
Enjoy evenings together in the villa's lodge-style great room, with its high ceilings, ample windows, and spectacular stone hearth with wood-burning fireplace. Step onto the outdoor deck and steep your body in hot tub, soothing your muscles and savoring the mountain views. Prepare dinner in the large, luminous, fully equipped kitchen indoors, or at the fabulous outdoor kitchen with barbeque grill; then gather at the lovely alfresco table on warmer evenings, or at the interior table for ten. A retractable wall joins the interior kitchen with the patio and alfresco dining area, creating a lovely flow of space. At night, cuddle up with your favorite movies in the cozy media room with wet bar.
The gorgeous master suite occupies the fourth floor of the home, and features a king bed, fireplace, large television, private balcony, and ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub. Three of the guest suites have king beds and ensuite bathrooms, and one enjoys direct access to the patio. The fourth guest suite has a queen bed. Three of the king beds can be converted to twins to accommodate extra guests.
616 Forest Road enjoys one of the finest locations in Vail, right in the charming heart of Lionshead Village, where myriad restaurants, bars, and boutiques line the heated streets, and the outdoor skating rink invites you to family fun in the delicious mountain air. You can easily access Vail Mountain from Lionshead run, Eagle Bahn Gondola, or Born Free Express Lift, all within walking distance from your door. Golf lovers are within ten or fifteen miles of multiple world-class courses at Vail and Beaver Creek.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Gas fireplace, Direct access to private balcony, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to patio, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen (with breakfast bar)
- Dining area with seating for 10
- Wet bar
- Media room
- Ski/boot room
- Iron/Ironing board
- Garage (2 cars)
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Outdoor furniture
SHARED ACCESS TO VAIL ATHLETIC CLUB
- Fitness center
- Group fitness classes (at extra cost)
- Personal training (at extra cost)
- Spa (at extra cost)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 4 minute drive to Vail Village
- 6 minute drive to Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
- 9.6 miles to EagleVail Golf Club
- 12 miles to Town of Avon with restaurant & shops
- 14 miles to Beaver Creek Golf Club & Beaver Creek Village
- 110 yards to Born free ski run
- 0.6 miles to Vail Mountain
- 0.6 miles to Eagle Bahn Gondola 19
- 0.7 miles to Born Free Express Lift 8
- 0.8 miles to Cascade Village Lift 20
- 14 miles to Beaver Creek Resort
- 22 miles to Copper Mountain
- 41 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 104 miles to Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
- 120 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Bar with built-in sink
Eagle Country Regional Airport (EGE)
40 min drive
Aspen-Pitkin Airport (ASE)
105 min drive
Denver International Airport (DEN)
117 min drive
EagleVail Golf Club
12 min drive
Beaver Creek Golf Club
18 min drive
Eagle Bahn Gondola
3 min drive
Points of Interest
3 min drive
Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
5 min drive
Vail Ski Resort
6 min drive
14 min drive
16 min walk
Beaver Creek Village
18 min drive
25 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.