Casa de Mayacamas
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Red-tiled roofs and creeping vines feel like a little piece of Tuscany—until views of California’s rugged Mayacama Mountains appear, spreading out beneath this hilltop retreat in Napa. It’s an adept pairing of old world with new: Mediterranean architecture plus an open-concept layout, stately fireplaces indoors and casual firepits outside. It’s 8 miles from wining and dining in Glen Ellen.
Walk and cycle around the property’s 10 private acres, which include working vineyards and gardens. On sunny days, shift operations to the pool house, where loungers and a bocce court await after a swim or hot-tub soak and a barbecue and wood-fired pizza oven make light work of an alfresco dinner. Stay out under the stars around the firepit or rack up a game on the indoor pool table.
Wood beams and a stone wall lend Italian-farmhouse charm to the villa’s main-floor open-plan great room, while a metal staircase and slide-away glass wall are sleeker modern elements. A piano and fireplace anchor the sitting area at one end, the central dining area sits by a massive wooden table, and the fully equipped kitchen is laid out around a breakfast bar.
Though the villa feels like its own reserve high in the mountains, it’s less than 10 miles from the nearest winery, Bouverie Wildflower Preserve, downtown Glen Ellen, and the trails of Sonoma County Regional Park. While wine-tastings are a big attraction, there’s literary history on offer, too, from walks around author Jack London’s former ranch to open-air theater performances.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with steam shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Loft with twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Loft with queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Air conditioning
- Pool House: Murphy bed, Shared access to bathroom with rain shower, Kitchenette, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Air conditioning in bedrooms only
- 2 Wine fridges
- 2 Dishwashers
- Ice maker
- Nespresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Streaming television
- Sonos sound system
- Grand piano
- Office space
- Radiant floor heating
- Fitness equipment
- Infinity swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Pizza oven
- Gas barbecue
- Covered terrace
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 6 spaces
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 7.7 miles to Winery
- 8 miles to Bouverie Wildflower Preserve
- 8.4 miles to Town of Glen Ellen
- 8.7 miles to Sonoma Valley Regional Park
- 11 miles to Yountville
- 12 miles to Sonoma Golf Club
- 14 miles to Town of Saint Helena
- 15 miles to Sonoma Plaza
- 20 miles to Downtown Napa
- 26 miles to Napa County Airport (APC)
- 70 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 70 miles to Oakland International Airport (OAK)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Sonos sound system
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.