Dwell on Woodside
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Thoughtful modern design and a convenient slope-side location make Dwell on Woodside an easy choice for a relaxed ski holiday. With great proximity to the mountain and Park City’s charming downtown, this luxury vacation rental couldn’t make it simpler to spend your days on the trails and your evenings exploring the area.
You’ll want to spend most of your stay skiing, hiking or otherwise enjoying Utah’s incredible natural scenery. But when you return to Dwell on Woodside, step onto the back deck for a soak in the hot tub or to prep dinner on the barbecue. The villa’s interiors are an intriguing mix of old and new, traditional and contemporary. Though the beamed, vaulted ceilings, stone mantel and iron chandelier of the living room bring to mind stately European estates, the plush sofas, playful beanbag chair and colorful glass art have a more relaxed feel. Slipcovered chairs seat up to eight at the dining table, and drafting stools offer four more perches—and a great view of the artwork—at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen.
If you’ve come out West for the skiing, you’ll appreciate the easy access to Park City Mountain Resort and the 5-minute drive to Deer Valley Resort. You’re also just a short walk from downtown Park City, which has everything from the playful Park Silly Sunday Market and quaint historic architecture to honeymoon-worthy restaurants and lively nightlife. Other local sights include the Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter and Utah Olympic Park, and if it’s not a true getaway without golf, you’ll find a course just 2.5 miles away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Steam Shower, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bunk Room: Twin size bunk bed, Twin size bed, Trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable TV
- Gas fireplace
- Security system
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Historic Main Street
- 8 minute walk to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 2 miles to Park City Institute
- 2.5 miles to Park City Golf Club
- 8.5 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 33 miles to Salt Lake City
- 10 minute walk to Park City Town Lift
- 5 minute drive to Park City Mountain resort base
- 5 minute drive to Deer Valley resort base
- 37 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Park City, UT
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.