Contemporary lodge by forest near Thunderhead
16 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7.5 bathrooms
Tucked amid natural scenery yet just minutes from the nearest ski lift, Creekside Chalet is a wonderfully secluded spot for a Steamboat Springs getaway with friends or a relaxed holiday with family. This contemporary vacation rental looks out over a nearby national forest, but also offers guests shuttle service to the high-speed Thunderhead lift. Its open-plan living space, recreation room and six suite-style bedrooms are perfect for groups of up to sixteen.
After a day on the slopes, leave gear on the boot dryers, settle in by the fireplace and TV, or post photos of the day’s runs via Wi-Fi. Play video games, shuffleboard or foosball in the lower-level recreation room—or send the kids down to watch a movie on the smart TV and sound system. Finish the evening with a soak under the stars in the villa’s private outdoor hot tub, or in warmer weather, linger outside by the barbecue and dining area.
Inside, this luxury chalet is warm and welcoming, from the overstuffed leather sofas around the fireplace and a dining area that seats ten to a kitchen that’s fully equipped with double ovens, state-of-the-art appliances and a breakfast bar. Spend time enjoying each other’s company thanks to the open-concept layout, or simply take in the mountain views from the oversized windows.
Creekside Chalet has three bedrooms with king beds, including a master suite with its own fireplace and furnished balcony, and three with queen beds; all six have en-suite bathrooms. Larger parties can make use of the twin-over-queen bunk bed, sofa bed and en-suite bathroom in the recreation room for additional accommodations.
In spite of its quiet, forested setting, the chalet is less than 10 minutes by car from the Thunderhead lift, Steamboat Ski Resort, the nearest grocery store and, for summer visitors, Rollingstone Ranch Golf Course. Be sure to make time during your stay in Colorado to visit the area’s namesake hot springs, whether you bring the kids to Steamboat Springs Old Town or relive your honeymoon at the romantic, rock-hewn Strawberry Park Hot Springs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Gas fireplace, Television, Balcony, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
Additional Bedding - Rec Room** : **Twin-over-queen bunk bed, Sleeper sofa, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Rec room
- Foosball table
- Iron/Ironing board
- Boot dryers
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
STAFF & SERVICES
- Shuttle service (winter only)
- Mid week cleaning (6+ night rentals only)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- In residence catering
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to City Market
- 7 minute drive to Rollingstone Ranch Golf Course
- 10 minute drive to Steamboat Springs Old Town
- 11 miles to Strawberry Park Natural Hot Springs
- 2 minute drive to Thunderhead Ski Lift
- 6 minute drive to Steamboat Ski Resort
- 7.4 miles to Steamboat Springs Airport (SBS)
- 29 miles to Yampa Valley Regional Airport (HDN)
- 178 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Table football table
+ 6 more
Steamboat Springs, CO
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.