Guests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Guest house in Lee's Summit
The Cottage, with a studio style layout, is a bright and clean space just one mile from historic downtown lees summit with local shops, bars and restaurants. The cottage is ~20 min from downtown Kansas City and 15 min from Kaufman and Arrowhead Stadium. This newly renovated 1900s milk barn is unique and special with a lot of charm, with a few of the modern conveniences. Guests are welcome to take advantage of the two acre landscaped yard and enjoy a delicious s’more at the outdoor fire pit!
Home in Lee's Summit
Kitchenette, office space w/ fast Wi-fi & Netflix
• Entire walkout basement w/ private entrance & yard access thru garage
• Multiple lakes and trails - 10 min drive
• Kitchenette & washer/dryer for use during your stay
• Free street parking (driveway space can be arranged)
• Dedicated office space w/ high-speed internet
• AC/heating are controlled by host
• Kitchenette includes coffee bar, cooking supplies, microwave, toaster oven
• Smart TV w/ Netflix provided
• Safe, quiet neighborhood
• Blackout curtains in bedroom for complete darkness
Private room in Lee's Summit
Light and Bright Guest Suite. (Near Downtown LS)
Come stay at our relaxing guest suite in Lees Summit. It's within walking distance from the historic downtown area, filled with unique stores, restaurants, and a vivid weekend night scene.
***This is a smoke-free home. No smoking in the room or on the patio.
***Due to allergies and potential issues with other animals, we do not accept pets or Service Animals/Emotional Support Animals
***Please make sure to read all the rules for the listing to ensure my AirBnB can accommodate your stay.