- How-toIf your guest cancelsIf your guest cancels their reservation, we’ll notify you and automatically unblock the dates on your calendar so you can host other guests.
- How-toHow a Host cancels a bookingYou can cancel a reservation as a Host, but if the check-in time is within 24 hours, the option to cancel online may not be available.
- Community policyHost Cancellation PolicyBecause cancellations can disrupt guests' plans and affect confidence in the Airbnb community, there are penalties applied for Host cancella…
- How-toWhat happens to a guest if I have to cancel?Your guest will be notified immediately via email and sent rebooking options similar to your listing.
- How-toHow do I restore a cancelled reservation for a guest?If you want to restore a cancelled reservation, you’ll need to contact the guest to have them make a new reservation.
- How-toCan a Host cancel a reservation without adverse consequences?Hosts can cancel reservations without adverse consequences in the limited circumstances described in this article.
- How-toWhat does it mean to enforce or waive my cancellation policy?If your guest changes a long-term reservation with less than 30 days' notice, you have the option to either enforce or waive your cancellati…
- How-toHow to change your cancellation policyit’s easy to change your cancellation policy once you decide on one that works for you.
- Community policyExtenuating Circumstances PolicyFind details on how cancellations are handled when unforeseen events beyond your control arise after booking and make it impracticable or il…
- Community policyExtenuating Circumstances Policy and the coronavirus (COVID-19)Find details of the coverage for COVID-19 under our extenuating circumstances policy.
- RulesCancellation policy in GermanyIf you’re a Host in Germany, you should review your local laws and confirm that your cancellation policy is in compliance.
- How-toWhy your cancellation policy was overriddenYour cancellation policy may be overridden in certain situations. In these cases, the guest may be given a full refund in accordance with ou…