Managing your account
Managing your account
Editing or changing details
- How-toChange or reset your passwordLearn how to reset your password or create one for Airbnb if you’ve been logging in a different way.
- How-toEdit your account settingsYou can edit your account settings, as well as some information on your public profile, from your Account section.
- How-toMerging multiple accountsYou can’t merge accounts, so you will need to choose one and deactivate the other.
- How-toChanging your email addressYou can change or add an email address in your profile.
- How-toEditing phone numbers on your accountYou can change or add phone numbers in your profile.
- How-toConnecting Facebook and Google to AirbnbGo to your profile to connect your Facebook and Google accounts to your Airbnb account.
- How-toAdd an emergency contactYou can add up to 4 contacts. Go to your profile to add or make updates.
- How-toChanging the language on AirbnbFor desktop and browsers, select your preferred language in your account’s global preferences section. For your phone, check under system se…
- How-toChanging your public profile locationYou can change the location that shows publicly in your profile. Your country of residence is determined automatically.
- How-toHow to earn T-points (Japan residents)Residents of Japan who have a Yahoo! JAPAN ID can link their T-points account to their Airbnb account to earn T-points for Airbnb bookings
Deactivating or deleting
- How-toDeactivating or deleting your accountYou can temporarily deactivate your account and reactivate it later, or you can permanently delete it.
- How-toI'm an Airbnb user, how do I exercise my data subject rights?Read about privacy and data protection and the ways you can manage your data, from how we communicate to data portability.
- How-toCan Airbnb deactivate my account?Yes. Learn why and when Airbnb may limit, suspend, or deactivate your account.
- How-toWhat does it mean if Airbnb closes my host account?Find out what you can and can’t do if your host account is closed.
- How-toCan I refer someone to join Airbnb?Send a referral link to your friends, and when a friend uses it to join Airbnb, they’ll get credit applied to their first qualifying reserva…
- How-toHow do I book a trip with travel credit from referrals?Qualified travel credits are automatically added to your account. Your travel credit will show on the checkout page when you pay for your ne…
- How-toWhy didn’t I get my referral travel credit when I signed up for Airbnb?Your referral coupon should automatically show on the checkout page when you pay for your first qualifying reservation
- How-toHow the Ambassador Programme worksAmbassadors recruit and support hosts new to Airbnb, and help people all over the world discover the benefits of hosting.