- How-toBooking a trip: What to do if you’re newLearn about Airbnb’s booking process, how to confirm your reservation, special offers direct from a Host, and more.
- How-toBooking for friends and familyAirbnb reservations for personal travel need to be booked by the person who's going to stay at the listing.
- How-toAsking to visit before bookingWe encourage all guests to complete their bookings through our website before meeting in person to ensure their safety and privacy.
- How-toBooking split staysSplit stays is a feature that allows you to split longer stays between two different listings.
- How-toFlexible ways to searchGuests can discover more flexible ways to travel using Categories – browsing millions of homes they never knew existed.
- How-toBeing a considerate guestFrom sharing your story in your bio section to leaving honest reviews, connecting with other members of our community is key to travelling w…
- GuideGetting protected through AirCoverAirCover is top-to-bottom protection for Airbnb guests.
- RulesWhat is and isn’t protected by AirCoverAirCover is a comprehensive protection programme included for free with every booking and protects you from many issues that could come up d…
- Legal termsAirCover and travel insuranceBoth AirCover, through Airbnb, and travel insurance, a purchase US guests can make separately through Generali during checkout, can help you…
- Legal termsTravel insurance through GeneraliAs of June 2022, guests who live in the United States can purchase travel insurance while making an Airbnb reservation.