I'm a host. How do I make a change to a confirmed reservation?
If you need to make a change to a confirmed reservation, you can submit a change request to your guest.
To submit a change request as a host:
- Go to Your Reservations on airbnb.com
- Click Change or Cancel next to the reservation you want to change
- Choose Change Reservation
- Click Submit Alteration
If the guest accepts your request, the reservation will be updated and they'll be charged or refunded if necessary. If the request is declined or you don’t receive a response, the reservation will stay the same.
There are a couple of other things to know about submitting change requests:
- Your chosen cancellation policy will apply based on the new dates.
- If the dates of the reservation have already passed, you can’t make any changes to the reservation.
- If you want to change the details of your requested changes, you’ll have to repeat the steps above and remove your request, and then submit a new one.
- If you changed your pricing, the new reservation will reflect this pricing if your change request is accepted.
- To request additional funds from your guest, you can do so directly from the Resolutions Center.