How do I search for a place to stay?
When you search for a place to stay on Airbnb, you can narrow down your options by using filters and reading the descriptions of places to check if they’d be a good fit for your trip.
To search for a place to stay:
- On airbnb.com, enter your destination, travel dates and number of guests.
- Click Search.
- If you want, use the filters (such as price range) to narrow down your options. Click More Filters to see all available filters.
- Scroll through the listings or use the map to find listings in the location you want.
- Click on a listing to open it. To learn more about it, read the description, check the available amenities, review the House Rules and see reviews that other guests have left for the host.
- If you have any questions, send the host a message. Alternatively, if you’re ready to book, request to book the listing (or use Instant Book if the host has it turned on).
You can also save your favourite places in Save to keep them on hand for later or share with your friends.Note: When you look at a listing, we might indicate that it’s “Good Value”. This means that the price is lower compared to other homes that are similar in terms of location, ratings and amenities for the dates you chose. Keep in mind that many homes are unique, and different attributes may be important to different guests.