Co-Hosts: An introduction
Co-Hosts help listing owners take care of their home and guests. They're often a family member, neighbour, trusted friend, or someone the Host has hired to help with the listing. Hosts can always contact co-hosts by phone or email.
Hosts and Co-Hosts need to communicate well and be clear about:
- Hosting responsibilities: Who does what
- Earnings: How much of the reservation income goes to the co-Host
- Expenses: How the co-Host will be reimbursed
There are several ways to share hosting responsibilities. Find out the difference between co-Hosts and hosting teams.
- HostAdding Co-Hosts to your listingYou can add up to 3 co-hosts per listing. Select the listing you want to edit and add co-hosts.
- HostWhat’s the difference between a co-host and hosting team?A hosting team usually manages a listing owner’s place, their guests, and their online listing. A co-host is often a friend or family member…
- HostWhat co-Hosts can doA co-Host can help a Host with their space, their guests, or both. Co-Hosts decide how much they want to handle with the listing owner in ad…